Skip Bin size in Cubic Meters
For a quick quote call (03) 6331 9331
To estimate the size of skip bin you need, work out your volume like this:
Length x Width x Height (of waste to remove)
= 2m x 1.6m x 1.8m
= approx. 5.76m
Choose a 6 cubic metre bin
|Capacity cubic metres||Skip Bin Ideal for...||Features||Dimensions Length||Width||Height||See Photo|
|MINI||Smaller budget, quick and easy to fill bins|
|2.5m3||Save up to 3.5 trips to tip & save time on sorting from ONLY $190 *conditions apply||ramps & just a very cheap option||top 2.2m
taper to 1.4m
taper to 1.4m
save 4.5 trips to tip
|MIDI||Medium Size - THE BEST VALUE MOST POPULAR BINS|
|4m3||concrete, bricks, matress, timber up to 5 tonne included in quote||rear doors;save hassle of 6 trips to tip using standard trailer||4.2m||1.9m||0.5m||click here
save 6 trips to tip
|suits shorter driveways popular bin with householders Our most popular bins||Our most popular bins; upgrade from 4 cubic meters for only $50 extra||3.5m||1.96m||0.95m||click here|
|suits narrow driveways (Suits most householders with narrow driveways)||walk-in bin, rear gate; equivalent to at least 9 trips to tip with trailer.||4.5m||1.58m||0.95m||click here
save at least 9 trips to tip
|7m3||We recommend for house construction and builders waste||Allows extra weight at no extra charge||4.2m||1.95m||0.95m||click here|
|MAXI||Maximum size - Large Skip Bulk Bins - ideal for bigger projects|
|10m3||bulky items - moving house excess items to dispose||higher & wider; save 15 trips to tip||4.0m||2.15m||1.18m||click here|
|12m3||suit large jobs||higher & wider||4.5m||2.25m||1.22m||click here|
|18m3||Ideal size and height for large projects. Save on projects where have space for larger bin footprint.||Requires 3m wide access. Not suitable for narrow streets or narrow driveways||7m||2.32m||1.5m||click here|
|19m3||super large bins, ideal for large cleanups and projects||longer bins||7m||2.3m||1.7m||click here|
|32m3||Fully enclosed shipping container with side and rear gates. Extra large bins, ideal for big projects, shop fitouts||secure bins as fully enclosed. Ideal for busy roads or where need to quarantine contents of bin.||7m (outside length)||2.3m||2.775m (outside)||click here|
"...we did not know the Council tip now charged by weight for our trailer. The benefit of skip bins saved us hassle of tip sorting stations and we don't get charged by weight. The difference in price made no sense in use of trailer. Thankyou GuardAway! Read more...
A cubic metre is measured by the depth x width x length. General rule of thumb is a level box trailer is approximately 3/4 of a cubic metre. Visualise your pile of waste and take 3 measurements, length multiplied by the width multiplied by the depth. That should give you an approximate size.
To help you estimate your waste removal requirements, please see the following: (trailer loads = 6 x 4m). Save time and hassle of sorting at tip. Note Launceston tip charge trailers by weight.
- 3 trailer loads – 2m3
- 4 trailer loads – 3m3
- 6 to 7 trailer loads – 4m3
- 9 to 12 trailer loads – 6m3
- 10 to 13 trailer loads – 7m3
- 12 to 15 trailer loads – 10m3
- 14 to 16 trailer loads – 12m3
Why GuardAway Skip Bins
- Why pay more because you have extra rubbish.
- Launceston's flexible service provider understands importance of a quick and easy service means to our customers.
- Being Launceston's only locally owned and fully equipped waste disposal service.
- Our material recycling facility for general waste means you are helping the environment when using GuardAway.
- Our local, reliable and competitive service is unique to Launceston.
Why Skip Bins?
- Range of sizes available
- Same day delivery and removal
- Duration of time the bin remains onsite is determined by customers
- Recycling of demolition waste available
- Saves time, effort, cost & unexpected compared to landfill disposal
- Improved site safety through dedicated disposal point
- Improved site aesthetics for duration of work
- Avoid Unexpected Tip weight charges on trailers!
Rubbish Removal Areas
- East Launceston
- St Leonards
- Tamar Valley
- Western Junction
- South Launceston
- Bell Bay
- Badgers Head
- Beauty Point
- Bell Bay
- Binalong Bay
- Blackstone Heights
- Devon Hills
- East Launceston
- Elizabeth Town
- George Town
- Gravelly Beach
- Greens Beach
- Hoblers Bridge
- Kings Meadows
- North Riverside
- St Marys
- Turners Marsh
- West Launceston
- White Hills
- Port Sorrell
- Lower Barrington
- South Spreyton